Are you interested in starting a career with one of the nations fastest growing food service equipment and supply companies, currently ranked #2 in the nation? Do you have general commercial construction knowledge and leadership ambition to succeed in a fast paced team environment? Our projects stretch from the Florida Panhandle down to the islands in the Keys, including Key West.
Clark Florida, a division of Clark Food Service Equipment reviews and bids on hundreds of commercial food service equipment/refrigeration projects every year. We understand that in our contracting world, low bid and CG relationships are the key to our continued success. A main part in this is our on site installation team, of which our licensed refrigeration tech will be a team member.
This position will be key in our continued success of commercial remote refrigeration work including but not limited to Walk-in coolers and freezers, Ice machines, under counter and upright refrigeration.
- Permitting for Commercial/Institutional remote refrigeration
- Installation of Commercial/Institutional remote refrigeration
- Work with our Install team for proper walk-in assembly
- Start up and inspection of remote refrigeration
- Service and repair of refrigeration
- Order and install replacement components as needed
- Coordinate with other trades for proper wiring and drain line plumbing as required.
- Some overnight and out of town work will be needed
- Work with our project managers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Licensed Florida refrigeration tech, Class A
- Previous work with commercial/institutional remote refrigeration
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel
- Must be able to lift upwards of 50 Lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Able to provide supervision to others
- Able to read and process construction documents
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K matching, health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation, gym reimbursement, referral incentive and much more.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and challenging environment, then join our team!