Clark Associates is seeking an entry-level creative professional to join the marketing team as a Junior Graphic Designer. As part of our in-house team you will be responsible for providing print and digital marketing assets in support of the various Clark companies.
This dynamic position requires applicants to demonstrate specific skills and attributes. The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree in graphic design, web design, or communication design
- Be proficient in the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) with the ability to produce assets for a variety of print and digital channels
- Be adaptable; projects range from technical resources to creative ad campaigns
- Strive to be thorough and accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload
- Thrive under fast-paced deadlines and challenges
- Enjoy working both independently and collaborating as part of a team
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills
To be considered you must provide a link to a relevant portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design and marketing concepts.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Product and packaging design
- Brand management and logo creation
- Social media and web design
- Informational resource creation (spec sheets, manuals, buying guides)
- Sales sheets, brochures, and advertisements
- Presentation and report design
- In-store signs and displays
- Agile project management
Why Should You Join Our Team?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible 401k with Company Match
- Access to our Child Care Learning Center
- Paid maternity leave
- On-Site Fitness Center with weekly classes
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Professional development reading groups
- Regular campus lunches (we DO work with the food service industry!)
- Monthly volunteer opportunities
- Team building events
- A dog-friendly office
- Stand up desks
Applicants must be able to work out of our Lancaster, PA office location.
Clark Associates is a privately-owned company headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Comprised of more than ten divisions Clark Associates has been one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Central PA nine years and counting. Spanning 9 states throughout the country (and growing) we are the 2nd largest food service equipment and supplies dealer in the U.S.A. By investing heavily in our employees and new technology we are dedicated to acquiring and growing the careers of bright, self-motivated professionals.