The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Supply Chain Specialist. This role focuses on problem solving and process improvement and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Supply Chain Specialist you will:
- Make and execute decisions regarding delivery needs of customer orders
- Manage relationships with transportation providers, vendors, Customer Service, and others to help resolve shipping issues
- Proactively problem solve and communicate with appropriate departments when product or customer service issues arise
- Follow up on order and shipping errors to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Monitor key department metrics, including profitability, to identify opportunities for team improvement
- Collaborate with others in Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to leverage data to support proposed solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Supply Chain Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.