Looking for the “Start-Up” feel in a well-established and rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects in a fast paced environment? Want to be an integral part in forming an evolving web development team at a rapidly growing satellite location in Tampa, FL? This is the opportunity for you!
The Webstaurant Store, a leader in supporting the food service industry for over 2 decades is looking for Mid-level QA Engineers to join our growing company.
As a QA Engineer, you will be:
- Troubleshooting and Triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Documenting, Tracking and Escalating issues
- Running System, Integration and UI testing on multiple web based products and platforms
- Estimating the Level of Effort needed to test and complete a task.
- Creating and Updating existing QA documentation
- Acting at the Primary QA Point of Contact on some projects or Teams
- Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and Product Owners to ensure project success
- Working with peers both On and Off Site (we have IT offices in two locations).
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years Experience in a QA Role.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Abilty to write clear and concise Test Cases
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to form working relationships with within the project teams.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum Environment
- Basic SQL knowledge and Database knowledge
- Flexibility to Multitask and Shift Focus as needed
- A Good understanding of Multiple Software testing methodologies
- Web and Mobile testing experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
It would be a Bonus if candidates also had:
- UAT and/or UX Testing experience
- Some knowledge of Troubleshooting, Diagnosing Issues at a high level and Basic Computing Logic (programming)
- Experience working in E-commerce.
The Webstaurant Store offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing along with an annual bonus.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Accepting W2 candidates only
No Relocation Provided.
This is NOT a remote position.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available