Are you interested in starting or continuing a career with one of the east coast's fastest growing companies? Are you interesting in working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Then join our team!
This position is responsible for bidding, tracking, and developing new commercial food service equipment projects and supporting our team of Sales Executives.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401k, vacation, and wellness programs.
- Seek out new project opportunities
- Review design documents
- Prepare, enter, and finalize bid pricing in conjunction with our Sales Executives
- Submit pricing and project required information prior to deadlines
- Follow up on prospects and negotiate contracts
- Attend site visits & job meetings as necessary
- Ensure a thorough turnover process is completed from Preconstruction to Project Management
- Lead value engineering options to the customer to ensure project remains on budget
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Excellent organizational. follow-up, and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Prior experience in General Contracting is a plus
- Food Service experience is not required nor expected