Basic Overview: The Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Palletize and load finished shipments onto trailer with provided equipment
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, squat and stand throughout shift
- Must be 18 years or older
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today by submitting your resume to today.
2nd shift operates on the following schedule:
- Sunday 12:00p - 12:30a
- Monday 12:00p - 10:30p
- Tuesday 12:00p - 10:30p
- Wednesday 12:00p - 8:30p