Are you interested in starting a career with one of the nation’s fastest growing food service equipment and supply companies? Are you an analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? This position is part of a team that provides a foundation for the various departments that make up the equipment contract divisions of Clark. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Prior experience with CAD, Revit, and/or Excel is recommended but not required
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend construction drawings and documents
- No experience in commercial food service is expected. Degrees related to drafting, technology, construction, project management, business, or engineering are helpful
- Demonstrates leadership characteristics or potential