Job Title: Sales Associate
Company: The Restaurant Store
The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
Sales Associates are responsible for facility maintenance of the warehouse floors, aisles, and shelves. Sales Associates are the expert on product locations within the warehouse.
- Customer service including, greeting customers, describing products, checking out orders, and answering phone calls
- Providing friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Direct customers in locations of desired products
- Assist customers by bring product to Front End and assisting with loading cars and trucks
- Returning carts to store and keeping loading dock clear of equipment and product
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.