Love Your Job!
This is a forklift operator role and we will train you. You will be expected to be fast-paced and attentive to detail, willing to work hard with a good attitude, and able to embrace change. If you work well in a team-centered environment and are passionate and ambitious about meeting goals and deadlines, then you have found the right place! Do you have what it takes?
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive orders in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Abides by all forklift safety training which includes wearing belt/harness at all times, never carrying passengers who are not in a belt/harness, using the horn as needed, maintaining a safe speed and never pulling skids directly from bins with a picker.
- Meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Reporting any forklift issues to the team leader or supervisor to ensure they are properly fixed by a trained technician.
- Keeping the work zone clean and orderly so that the warehouse is a safe and clean work environment. This includes removing empty boxes from bins and aisles as needed.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor or team leader.
At the WebstaurantStore, we offer a competitive starting wage, progressive pay raises, and bi-annual bonuses based on performance. Along with paid vacation, our benefits package offers diverse medical and dental insurance coverage, gym membership reimbursement, wellness programs, and a matching employer-sponsored 401k, making sure there's something to fit each employee’s needs.
You must be able to meet the following basic qualifications:
- At least 18 years old.
- Push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout the shift.
- Work a full shift which could range from 8 to 10 hours.
- Follow all codes of conduct, safety parameters, productivity and quality standards, as well as attendance policies.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to discuss a warehouse associate position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today!