Career Growth Opportunities | Great Pay | Great Benefits | Fun Environment
C SHIFT PACKER
Basic Overview: The Order Packer is responsible for efficiently and accurately packing customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure customer order is processed in a timely and secure manner
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Downsizing packaging so that shipping costs are minimal without sacrificing the quality and insurance that the product will be delivered without damages to the customer
- Bill and ship completed orders to the customer with provided warehouse software
- Communicating with warehouse shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
- Satisfy the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly output and accuracy metrics
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- At least 18 years old.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today by submitting your resume to today.
Do you have what it takes? If you are up for the challenge of working in a fast paced environment, can embrace change, be a team player, and have the desire to make a difference, then this is the career for you! Submit your resume and apply online today!
Or visit us at 111 Airpark Vista Blvd, Dayton, NV 89403 (Clark sign out front).