Join one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing companies today! Clark Associates is looking for dedicated and hardworking candidates that have strong organization and leadership qualities to join our growing company as a Operations Supervisor. Successful candidates will possess a proven track record of leading and developing team members, devising and implementing measurable process improvement initiatives, and a keen ability to identify, prioritize and resolve problems. As a key member of the operations leadership team, this role is responsible for all 1st shift operations.
- Ensure Product is received timely and accurately (same day)
- Ensure product received and/or transferred is put away properly and properly rotated
- Develop and implement best practices for efficient receiving and put away
- Manage the daily pick-up process and develop/maintain key measurables
- Identify problems, prioritize and develop solutions working with other departments and/or divisions within Clark Associates
- Devise metrics for measuring individual performance and maintaining accountability
- Communicate with 3rd shift supervisor product needing received or put away at end of shift
- Develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching, training, and developing employees on best practices of our business
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiency
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
- Ensure warehouse cleanliness
- 2-5 years in a proven leadership role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and constant process improvement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150 lbs, as well as lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Ability to constantly bend, reach, and stand throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and 401k with company match.
If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we'd love to discuss the Operations Supervisor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today!