Accounts Receivable Specialist
Clark Associates is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will have daily contact with customers via telephone and email along with interdepartmental collaboration to collect funds due. This position is critical to the success of keeping our customers accountable for monies due.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, possess the ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Responsible for customer contact on all invoices past due.
- Process credit card transactions as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile customer accounts with adjustments as identified.
- Respond to customer inquiries received in the accounts receivable email as well as via telephone regarding account issues preventing payment.
- Work closely with Billing, Account Managers, and Company Management to collect on invoices due.
- Work with Accounts Receivable Supervisor to keep all accounts clear of miscellaneous items.
- Work with Cash Application Specialist to ensure weekly and monthly statements of account are generated and sent to customers as required.
- Work with Cash Application Specialist to assist with the reconciliation of unapplied payments.
- Create and maintain customer records as needed.
- Develop reporting tools to inform management of collection progress and efforts.
- Maintain and distribute management reports.
- Develop, implement, and document “best practices” for collection within the Clark divisions.
- Research and respond to any bankruptcy filings by our customers.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- 1+ years of accounts receivable & collections experience desired
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, paid maternity leave, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss thi