Clark Mechanical Services is looking to add to its HVAC service division with an experienced HVAC Service Technician.
- Knowledge of heating, ventilating and air conditioning repairs, maintenance and installation techniques.
- Knowledge of and able to apply electrical fundamentals:
- Electrical principles
- Interpret electrical terms and symbols
- Construct basic electrical circuits
- Measure electrical properties in circuits and components
- Basic electrical power sources
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics and written reference material.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Able to use the following electrician’s test equipment:
- Phase rotation meter
- Clamp-on Ammeter
- Electrical Multimeter
- Circuit tracer
Requires continuous walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, carrying and heavy lifting. This position offers excellent wages and full benefit package.