The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
The Sales Consultant with The Restaurant Store is responsible for focusing on customer service to all customers.
- Focus on business-to-business sales and customer service following TRS priority list (P1 = Customers in store; P2 = Customers on the phone; etc.)
- General store maintenance through down-stocking and merchandising functions, while also re-stocking over-the-road deliveries
- Ability to analyze inventory information on a basic level (i.e. Is product in stock? How can this product be ordered?)
- Promoting our privately labeled brands in order to maximize TRS gross profit
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.