Awarded as one of the fastest growing companies in central Pennsylvania, Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for exceptional professionals to join our Account Receivable Department in the Summer of 2020 (May-August). Successful candidates will be self-motivated and possess the ability to multitask.
- Maintain and reconcile customer accounts with adjustments as identified.
- Respond to customer inquiries received in the accounts receivable email as well as via telephone regarding account issues preventing payment.
- Work with Cash Application Specialist to assist with the reconciliation of unapplied payments.
- Assist with electronic filing
- Assist with developing reporting tools to reflect collection progress and efforts.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.