Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our newest division, Clark National Accounts, works with large national and multi-national chains, and is looking for highly driven candidates who thrive in fast-paced environments to join our growing team as a Marketing Coordinator. This role focuses on capturing the unique personality and needs of some of the nation’s largest brands, to provide tailored solutions across our proprietary ecommerce platform.
Marketing Coordinators within our National Accounts division will have the opportunity to shape the processes and procedures for these efforts, making their own mark to deliver creative, custom solutions for our modern multi-unit foodservice clients.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Assist in the creation of marketing and branding elements of client sites, including banner ads, promotional marketing campaigns and custom themes, to align with each brand’s personality
- Own the onboarding process, seeing new clients through from the signed partnership agreement to the full launch of their site, ensuring full satisfaction of their unique user experience. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintain client sites, marketing elements and catalogs as client needs evolve throughout the partnership
- Creation of the client’s custom site
- Coordination of all user account information and hierarchy setup needs
- Creation of the client’s custom catalog and specific item lists
- Development of the site up until the full launch
We are looking for driven and motivated candidates who:
- Have experience using Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite of products
- Can organize and coordinate multiple internal and external parties
- Are flexible, having the ability to learn and problem solve while juggling multiple priorities
- Can work well independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Have a strong work ethic and are results-oriented
- Bring ambition to excel at one of PA's fastest growing companies
Clark Associates, Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program. Cover Letter required for consideration.