For three decades, Noble Chemical, Inc. has provided superior commercial cleaning products and services to a growing number of institutional food service and hospitality clients. Our products have been carefully selected and tested to ensure you'll always receive a high performance solution at a fair price. We are currently hiring for a flexible, part time installation helper.
- Work directly with, and supervised by, a lead installation technician helping with the field installation of food service equipment, dispensing systems and water conditioning systems.
- Recondition used equipment and dispensers in preparation for future installations at our Leola, PA shop location.
- Preparation of supplies and new equipment for scheduled installations.
- Hours will vary as the install times are scheduled with the customer. We will work with a potential candidate and their schedule to not interfere with other commitments.
- Limited local travel.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and some heavy lifting required. We will train specifics (electrical, plumbing, stainless fabrication, etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good driving record.
- May lead to a permanent future position