Clark Associates, Inc. is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies, we value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We are looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on teamwork and safety to join our rapidly growing company as a CDL Class A Driver at one of our Lancaster distribution centers.
- 40 hours per week with opportunities for overtime
- Dedicated routes within a 100 mile radius of base
- Start and stop at same building every day
- Our trucks are 2016 and 2017 Volvo's and receive regular service and maintenance
- Consistent hours and home every day!
- Properly inspect tractor and trailer for any damage or unsafe operating conditions before use
- Transport trailers to our Restaurant store locations, drop and hook
- Must follow all Clark Associates, Inc. safety rules and procedures
- Maintain driver logs in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Clark Associates managers
- Must possess a valid CDL A class license and have a safe driving record
- At least two years of CDL A driving experience
- CDL Hazmat Endorsement preferred but not required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with distribution center managers and delivery location staff
- Must be willing to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, twist, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must have regular and predictable on-site attendance
Starting pay rate: $25.00/hr
Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:30pm-11:00pm with opportunities for overtime.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, vacation days, paid holidays, and a 401k with company match. If you are ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and growing industry, submit your resume and apply online today!