The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
Assistant Branch Managers manage day-to-day activity in store under supervision of Branch Manager leading operational tasks related to facilities.
- Ensures that equipment is in optimal working order. The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ensures that facility and grounds are maintained, organized, and cleaned properly
- Documents and communicates procedures for all operations functions; reviews all with supervisor for prior to implementation
- Collaborates with Branch Manager to ensure that store growth is consistent with corporate goals
- Partners with all team members to enhance overall store and corporate performance
- Demonstrates ability to prepare work schedules as required by Store Manager
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in absence of the Branch Manager. An understanding of a whole picture of what goes on in the store
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.