The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for analytical candidates to join our growing company as a Logistics Cost Optimization Analyst on our Traffic Team within the Logistics Department. This role focuses on analyzing and providing data to support suggested business logic improvements and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Logistics Cost Optimization Analyst you will:
- Review, approve and allocate weekly transportation invoices, ensuring invoiced amounts match contracted spend
- Identify areas for potential transportation financial savings and implement strategies to realize cost reduction for both pre-route and post-delivery
- Proactively problem solve and communicate with appropriate departments in order to implement cost reduction strategies
- Maintain files that contain pertinent information on invoices
- Pull available data to put together reports that highlight our shipping characteristics
- Work with the Traffic Team to ensure the company remains profitable on the shipping of goods, including participating in communication with contracted carriers
- Following up with vendors and carriers when billing discrepancies arise
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is willing to look “behind the numbers” to understand what is physically taking place when shipping errors occur
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Leverages data to support proposed solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree- Accounting experience a plus but not required
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Logistics Cost Optimization Analyst position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.