The Clark Associates Companies are looking for a Benefits Assistant to join our rapidly growing company. This position reports directly to the Benefits Administrator and plays an integral role in delivering the optimal benefits package to our employees through creative solutions and tools, excellent customer service and timely and accurate administration.
- Analyze benefit package evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Design material and create tools that effectively communicate the benefits package offerings
- Stay current with industry trends and provide recommendations for new benefit offerings and vendors
- Conduct employee benefit meetings for monthly and open enrollments for insurance and 401k plans
- Coordinate monthly and open enrollment processing inclusive of mid-year qualifying life event requests
- Perform monthly enrollment and premium audits for all benefit plans
- Serve as benefits point of contact for employees, managers, benefits specialists and external vendors
- Partner with executive team, managers and benefits staff in promoting various company projects and initiatives
- Maintain HRIS system upkeep and provide project oversight to HRIS system enhancements
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism when handling sensitive and confidential company/employee information
- Assist with a variety of duties such as pre-employment, onboarding, employment verifications, unemployment, leave requests and policy creation and revision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Thrives in an environment that encourages change, creative solutions and operating with an ownership perspective
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fosters an environment conducive to open, transparent communication across all levels of the company
- Driven, self-motivated and possess a passion for excellence
- Critical thinker with desire to improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Knowledgeable of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing benefit plans/administration
- 1-2 years of progressive experience desired
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical, dental and vision insurance package, 401K match and wellness programs.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!