Clark Associates is looking for an Accounting Operations Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable and Rebates & Contract Analysis Departments. The incumbent will lead a growing team including Team Leads, Analysts, and Specialists. This position will provide the opportunity to initiate and design changes to AP and Rebate processes in order to gain efficiencies while ensuring accurate and timely processing.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, possess the ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills are necessary. Above all else, a success candidate must have very strong leadership skills.
- Serve as a leader in the continued development of our ERP system and other proprietary software – understanding of EDI is a plus
- Lead a large, diverse team across multiple functional areas – team includes direct and indirect reports
- Develop of key performance indicators & other departmental reporting for Senior Management.
- Analyze processes, initiate, design, and oversee process improvement and internal controls/SOX initiatives within Accounts Payable and Rebates
- Serve as subject matter expert, working closely with the Procurement and Sales Departments on key initiatives.
- Support Accounts Payable Team - Organize and assign staff functions; provide direction for daily, monthly & year-end processing; monitor & evaluate performance; support staff development
- Support the Rebates & Contract Analysis Team - Oversee all income generating rebate programs; provide guidance on complex collection matters; develop reporting for Senior Management on key performance indicators
- Complete various month-end close activities; support the Controllers in providing variance research & explanation
- Support the Controllers, Director of Treasury, Director of Financial Reporting, and CFO by providing reporting on costs, trends and patterns of spending
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual to grow the department and process improve
- Ability to think critically and work to improve efficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work accurately within a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Knowledge of SOX controls a plus
- 3+ years of accounting experience desired
- 5+ years of supervisory experience desired
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, pet friendly work environment, a 401k with company match, and a flexible work schedule. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center as well as a brand new lunchroom and cafe. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!