Clark Associates is looking for a motivated and ambitious candidate with leadership qualities to join our growing company as Controller.
This visible position reports directly to the Director of Financial Reporting and is responsible for financial reporting processes, commentary and systems for a number of dynamic, fast paced entities.
Successful candidates will have proven leadership and process improvement experience as well as excellent technical accounting and financial skills.
- Coordinate and direct monthly and annual financial statement presentations and commentary
- Promote continual process improvement for accounting functions and business unit functions impacting financial records
- Act as the financial liaison between senior management and the accounting group
- Identify cost saving opportunities and provide analysis and insight to senior management
- Work with a team of software developers to ensure financial systems developed are effective and functional and improve workflow and processes
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit within Business Services and find ways to bring value to the organization as a whole
- Supervise and develop a team of accounting staff
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests from stakeholders
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Adapts well to change
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Driven, self-motivated and possess a passion for excellence
- Critical thinker with desire to improve efficiency
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or CMA certification desired
- 4+ years of progressive experience desired
- Prior managerial experience desired
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Controller position with you!