Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today!
Marketplace, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for an entry level Integration Support Analyst to join our growing company. This role focuses on technical communications with our vendors and is a key part of growing our business and serving the needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an Entry Level Integration Support Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of onboarding vendors to our B2B platform
- Working with trading partners to integrate specific documents, partner setups, and processing requirement
- Scheduling and executing business integration production launches
- Troubleshooting document processing errors and working with trading partners directly to resolve them in a timely matter
- Supporting internal resources to resolve issues, answer questions, and retransmitting documents when necessary
- Coordinating and testing software upgrades
- Documenting business requirements for new integrations
- Providing technical support to both internal and external clients
We are looking for candidates with:
- General computer knowledge and basic skills
- Familiarity with FTP, SFTP, or AS2 connections.
- Aptitude to learn new software/technologies
- Prior cXML or XML experience not necessary, but preferred
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational and project tracking skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.