Basic Overview: The Material Handler is responsible for the selecting of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Consolidating and completing orders so that orders can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Pulling outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores, and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse outside assistant shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by both the shipping and outside assistant shipping supervisors
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
If you're interested in working for an industry leader, apply today