The production assistant works closely with the creative/ team in supporting the established brand direction. Must be meticulous, well organized and hard working. Duties include assisting the visual production team on set or on location, helping build and construct sets, setting up lights & cameras, cleaning merchandise, unpack and repack merchandise, keeping studio clean and organized, maintaining equipment inventory list and other functions as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the visual production team functioning as an assistant photographer. A highly-engaged key component of a collaborative team.
- Assisting photographer on all shoots.
- Basic styling for products prior to photo-shoot (steaming garments, stuffing bags, etc.)
- Expected to participate in essential meetings, brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs - physically moving merchandise on/off sets or shelves .
- Update and maintain equipment inventory list.
- Keep studio clean and organized.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A strong work ethic, ability to take initiative, great attitude, and are a self-starter.
- Ability to take direction well and follow through on all assigned tasks.
- Possess professionalism in an office setting.