As one of the fastest growing companies in central PA, Clark Associates is looking for a motivated professional to join our facilities management team. This expanded position will play a role in helping to maintain over 1 million square feet of office and distribution space spread over 22 locations.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, and possess the ability to multitask and think critically.
• Oversee general facilities operations at multiple locations
• Oversee the custodial and grounds keeping staff
• Ensure that maintenance is performed and deficiencies are identified in timely manner
• Develop and manage external contractor relationships, renegotiating external service contracts as required
• Connect with multiple ancillary companies and departments to ensure delivery of the best employee experience
• Assist with special projects and take on additional duties as required
• Respond to all building system failures and diagnose their cause
• Respond to complaints or questions and take appropriate action to resolve
• Able to work independently as well as within a team
• Able to take initiative and deliver consistent excellent results
• Natural leader
• Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
• Must have excellent customer service skills, a proven team player and exhibit positive attitude at all times
• Proficient in all forms of modern technology
• 3+ years of experience in facilities management or building maintenance
• Basic understanding and knowledge of building systems in HVAC, plumbing, electrical etc.
• Able to multitask and think critically when facing challenges
• Able to travel within a 100 mile radius of Lancaster PA
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!