WebstaurantStore is looking for a detail-oriented, exceptionally skilled photo editor to join our rapidly-growing company. This role focuses on post-production retouching on our in-house photography as well from vendor resources. We pride ourselves in creating an informative, visual shopping experience for our customers that is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a photo editor, you will:
- Use the latest version of Photoshop to edit images for product pages on our website.
- Typical editing tasks include (but are not limited to): recoloring, compositing, general image cleanup and manipulation.
- Collaborate with the photography, design, content, and marketing teams in order to meet deadlines and retouch images for print marketing material, web mailers, product packaging, and internal resources.
- A shared responsibility of maintaining a shared email inbox which allows users from the organization to make image requests that requires photoshop work.
- Organize and upload images to the website while following department standards.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently in Adobe Photoshop.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Are receptive to feedback on edited photos and make workflow adjustments to minimize repeated requests for re-edits.
- Use critical thinking and take initiative to solve problems.
- Use professionalism when communicating verbally and in writing.
- Are attentive to detail and organized.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Full-time remote work may be available.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the photo editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.