Customer Solutions Specialist
Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! The Restaurant Store is looking for candidates who excel in communication and have a strong commitment in providing hospitality to join our growing company as Customer Solutions Specialists. This role focuses on fostering customer loyalty and is a key part of growing our business while serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Provide friendly, efficient and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Listen to and analyze customers' issues, investigate problems, and provide strategic solutions
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up-to-date information about the status of their orders
- Communicate product or service issues as they arise within the Customer Solutions department, as well as, with any additional, relevant departments
- Foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Be willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
- Take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that The Restaurant Store is the leader in the online foodservice industry
- Learn about the foodservice industry and the products that we sell
- Communicate with customers through phone, email and chat about their order status and available products
- Guide customers through the website, while providing online shopping assistance and product help
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Show passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities
- Can work well independently or as part of a cohesive team
- Have a strong work ethic
- Provide excellent communication
- Possess a college degree
- Bring ambition to excel at one of PA's fastest growing companies
Why work for The Restaurant Store?
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters also feature an on-site fitness center.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.