Clark Associates is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our growing team. In this position, you work closely with other team members to perform daily treasury activities, mitigate risk, provide support & recommendations for investment activities, and present analytical insights into Treasury. The position offers the incumbent opportunities to participate in special projects, implement new bank products & services, and design processes to gain efficiencies.
- Oversee daily management of bank accounts to including: opening & closing accounts, managing authorized signers & account access, ordering bank supplies, establish & train new online banking users, research & resolve deposit discrepancies.
- Perform daily cash position reporting and forecasting.
- Review, verify, and process domestic and international wire transactions on a daily basis.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new banking products/services, as needed.
- Perform daily cash management functions – positive pay, ach monitor, stop payments, and initiate ACH payments.
- Calculate bank covenants and provided necessary documentation to banking partners.
- Recommending investment vehicles & strategies to maximize return on investment.
- Reconcile & analyze all bank fees including treasury management, armored car, and merchant fees.
- Ensure compliance with and assist in the implementation of internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Drive process improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Support month end close activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of treasury experience
- CTP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Self-starter, quick learner, and flexible team player
- Keen attention to detail with ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Access and PowerBI)
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, dependent care program options, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center and opportunities for flexible work arrangements for a mix of both on-site work and teleworking. If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!