Clark Associates - one of the largest restaurant suppliers in the country, is looking for candidates in the Lancaster area who love a combination of hands on work and engineering solutions to a variety of unique problems. This position lies in the heart of our supply chain to aid in the design and testing of our extensive line of privately labeled products.
As a Product Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Engineering concepts and working designs thru the use of CAD models, drawings, and BOMs in 3d mechanical design software (Fusion 360, Solidworks, etc...)
- Products being developed will range greatly, but predominantly reside in the commercial food service equipment/industrial supply sector. Ex, Injection molded bins, stainless steel fabrication, refrigeration, or cooking/holding devices
- Hands on product testing to evaluate quality (existing product).
- Equipment install (plumbing/electrical) at our testing facility.
- Troubleshooting of faulty equipment
- No experience in commercial food service is expected. Degrees related to engineering, product design, project management, or backgrounds in manufacturing and hvac are encouraged. College degree not required.
- 2-3+ years of engineering design experience preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following
- Sheet metal design, plastics manufacturing (injection, blow, etc..), electrical system design (heating/cooling), etc ...
- Ability to interpret electrical diagrams and wire simple circuits. Additional experience in programmable control a plus.
- Possess a natural mechanical aptitude.
- Detail & Task oriented individual with laser focus.
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Demonstrates leadership characteristics or potential
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with company match, parental leave, paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, a student loan program and more.
- Campus offers on-site employee cafe with fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch options daily, a fitness center with instructional classes, professional development courses and resource library, and more.
- Stable, growing work environment
This position is full-time and reports in-person to our office on Horseshoe Road in Lancaster PA. Partial remote work is a possibility.