As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eleven store locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 300,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. The Restaurant Store sets itself apart by exceeding expectations through having the best people, best price, and best technology. Knowledgeable professionals, great prices, online ordering with “Express” Contactless pickup, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts, as well as a discount on items purchased at The Restaurant Store.
An Operations Professional receives inventory and stocks all incoming deliveries onto the sales floor. Operations Professionals are also responsible for stocking and front facing all store shelves each day as well as performing general cleaning and store maintenance tasks as needed. Typically, an Operations Professional should be someone who enjoys repetitious work tasks and likes hands-on work. Although an operations professional is not required to fill a sales function in the building, they are responsible to practice good customer service by helping customers find items in the store, or introducing customers to a hospitality professional who can give the customer in-depth assistance as needed.
• Receive all inbound merchandise daily and stock merchandise onto sales floor
• Down stock reserve merchandise to selling areas
• Front and face merchandise to provide a “grand opening” appearance every day
• Follow priority list
• Execute operational tasks given by management
• Provide excellent customer service when needed without entering sales advisory conversations
• Keep work areas neat and clean
• Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping or mopping the sales floor and taking out trash and cardboard
• May be asked to operate a forklift
• Basic knowledge of business model
• A strong work ethic
• Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing work assigned
• Ability to think critically
• Possess a positive attitude toward customers and coworkers
• Basic communication skills
• Honest, trust-worthy
• A professional appearance
• Ability to lift over 50lbs with repetition
• Ability to climb ladders repeatedly
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, squat, and lift repetitively for an 8-hour shift
• Must be able to work from 6:30 AM-3:00 PM, Monday-Friday