Clark Associates is seeking a driven and motivated Financial Systems Analyst to join our growing company. In this position, you will play an integral part in the design, testing, implementation, and evaluation of automated and manual financial accounting systems and processes. This position provides the opportunity to deliver reliable data sources to the Business Services team and improve the efficiency of processes.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, and possess the ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are necessary.
- Evaluate manual and automated financial accounting work processes, systems, and procedures for efficiency of workflow
- Work effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Act as the liaison for the Business Services team with Power BI and Access related requests
- Obtain input and feedback on system needs from appropriate parties
- Conduct or obtain evaluations of system performance and make modifications as necessary
- Perform analysis and data validation on new reports and tables that will be added to the data warehouse
- Assist the FP&A team with projects and projections
- Provide data accessibility and reliability
- Create historical references that can be utilized in future predictions
- Complete ad hoc data projects and requests
- Work closely with Business Services managers and IT developers on data-heavy requests
- Utilize entrepreneurial spirit to create simplified solutions and improved results
- Education or experience in financial or IT related fields
- 1-2 years of experience using and creating Power BI reports
- Strong self-management skills and ability to adjust as needed to meet shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and e-commerce
- Desire to learn a variety of business activities
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, pet friendly work environment, a 401k with company match, and a flexible work schedule. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center as well as a new lunchroom and cafe. If you are ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!