Are you interested in working part time with flexible hours in the shipping and receiving department of Clark Florida, a division of Clark Food Service Equipment. We are one of the nations largest commercial food service equipment dealers and we are looking to expand our warehouse team as we continue to grow our southeast operations.
The qualified candidate will assist with all aspects of shipping and receiving along with occasional equipment delivery in a large non CDL box truck. The hours will vary weekly so flexibility is a must.
- Assist with all aspects of shipping and receiving
- Assist with staging and organizing equipment
- Unload tractor trailers when deliveries are received.
- Receive and check in all delivered equipment
- Warehouse/Fork lift Experience
- Willing to learn to drive a fork lift if no experience
- Comfortable with basic computer skills
- Comfortable driving a large, non CDL box truck
- Able to occasionally lift and carry 50 to 75lbs.
We offer competitive compensation as well as participation the the company 401K program for this part time position. If you are interested in working in a fast paced and challenging environment then join our team.