Facilities – Building and Grounds will through interaction and delegation of the Maintenance Supervisor maintain the overall cleanliness of the floor as well as the outside including parking lot within the property of the Webstaurantstore Oklahoma DC. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a Tennant Floor Scrubber to complete daily warehouse floor cleaning schedule.
- Bail all cardboard and plastic recycling daily.
- Routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs and fixtures as necessary.
- Assemble and move furniture, hang pictures and bulletin boards when needed.
- Conduct repairs and general maintenance to facilities, offices, and physical plant. This may include painting, concrete repairs, and replacement of warehouse racking.
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of bubble wrap and package banding machinery.
- Assist with the performance of emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for maintaining the cleanliness of the building and grounds.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Skill in using hand and power tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Operations Manager, Supervisors and warehouse employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach and stand throughout shift.
Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:30.