- Complete regular preventive maintenance functions, observations, and inspections on production equipment.
- Machine repair and troubleshooting
- Assist operations at times, with changeovers and equipment operations
- Work flexible hours as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic English
- Minimum of 4 years of solid, direct industrial maintenance mechanic experience.
- Ability to work at heights
- Experienced in working with computerized maintenance system preferred.
Skills and Abilities (technical/professional skills, expertise, and qualifications):
- Tissue machines and converting equipment; folded machines and/or experienced in troubleshooting and performing maintenance on packaging equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Hand and power tools
- Equipment installation
- Power transmission
- Air compressors
- Clutches and brakes
- Pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders
- Good organizational skills
- Basic welding skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong electrical knowledge
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, and a 401k with company match.
This position is located at Sierra Hygiene Products in Frostburg, MD.