Starting Compensation: Up to $21/hour
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we have an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents within the state of FL. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
The WebstaurantStore is a leading e-commerce company that exists to meet the purchasing needs of food service professionals worldwide. As a remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country. Our full-time remote employees will be provided with the essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform the job.
What we have to offer:
- A competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental coverage (including telemedicine, 401k match, paid parental and maternity leave (based on tenure), and more
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- In depth trainings on our varying selection of products and the services we offer
- Opportunities to collaborate and connect virtually across teams and departments
- Full time training staff
- Continuous support through various trainings and available mentorships
- A focus on work/life balance
What you can expect to learn:
- All about WebstaurantStore including the history, products we offer, the foodservice industry, and how to efficiently navigate our internal systems
- The ability to provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers through phone, live chat and e-mail with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Best practices when analyzing customer situations, investigating problems, and providing strategic solutions within our business model
- Ways you can foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- How to take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that WebstaurantStore.com is the leader in the online foodservice industry
What we're looking for from you:
- Ambition To Learn And Grow
- An Internal Drive To Succeed
- Ability To Work On A Team And Independently
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Critical Thinking And Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Verbal And Written Communication
- Proficient Typing Abilities
- Innovative And Ability To Challenge The Status Quo
- Ability to Work At A Computer For Extended Periods Of Time
- College Education (Preferred But Not Required)
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks
- Access to a home router and modem
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible)
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Must reside within the state of FL to qualify for position
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.