Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as an Order Packer.
- Consolidating and verifying orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer
- Operating our shipping software to bill and ship packages
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by any Supervisor at the Distribution Center
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Monday - 5:00am-3:00pm
- Tuesday - 5:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday - 5:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday - 6:00am - 2:00pm
- Friday - 7:00am - 11:00am
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed, we'd love to discuss the 1st Shift Order Packer position with you! Submit your resume and application online today.