Your responsibilities will include:
- Using a proprietary workflow management software and an understanding of business logic to meet all SLAs defined by the department by:
- placing orders for products that need photography.
- receiving, unpacking, labeling, assembling and staging samples.
- using a barcode system to locate and pull items for photographers.
- disassembling/repacking products when ready, completing return authorizations, and shipping items that need to be returned to inventory.
- Participating in a weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
- Operating with a big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
- Meeting weekly KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Maintaining the studio and warehouse spaces with a strong awareness of studio inventory.
- Supporting the photo teams as directed.
We’re looking for a team member who:
- Ability to work full time hours for this in-studio position.
- Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
- Is able to complete projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
- Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
- Has exceptional organizational skills.
- Finds a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
- Is able to lift 50+ lbs. and operate a pallet jack.
- Previous commercial photo studio experience a plus, but not required.
What’s in it for you:
Comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401k plan with a company match.
Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.