The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide! WebstaurantStore, A Clark Associates company, is looking for analytical, determined and diplomatic candidates to join our growing company as a Fraud Prevention Consultant within our Order Optimization Department. This role focuses on having an investigative eye, collecting information and using logic to solve abstract problems and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Fraud Prevention Consultant you will:
- Analyze incoming orders to spot trends and prevent fraudulent order attempts
- Communicate empathetically with cardholders to confirm order authenticity
- Make and execute decisions regarding validity of orders
- Investigate and generate documentation to resolve customer chargebacks with a proactive approach to stop unauthorized and/or unsupported deductions, while maintaining a strong customer service mindset
- Monitor decisions on chargebacks with credit card processors and provide rebuttal arguments for denied chargebacks when appropriate
- Measure, track, and communicate data on fraudulent attempts and chargebacks on a regular basis
- Work cooperatively with other Fraud Prevention Consultants to recognize trends and update system accordingly
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency, reduce loss, and enhance the customer experience
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Can support a position and influence outside opinion
- Notices the small details
- Is not afraid to take ownership of decisions and leverages data to back up those decisions
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Has strong Excel experience
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, work from home opportunities, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Fraud Prevention Consultant position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.