Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Are you interested in starting a career with one of central PA’s fastest growing companies? Are you a detail-oriented individual who wants to succeed as a part of a fast-paced team of estimators, but can also thrive when working independently? As an estimator you will be working closely with our sales team to bid and win projects from around the United States.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match, medical insurance, paid vacation, free fitness center, and other standard benefits.
In a typical day an estimator would be sending out quote requests, reviewing construction drawings and specs, creating AutoQuotes files and excel worksheets with the final goal of compiling prices.
- Using bid documents such as construction drawings, utility rough-ins and equipment specifications to help create a list of prices for sales teams
- Soliciting pricing and quotes from factories and other partnered firms
- Work with the sales team to develop and execute bid strategies including choosing alternative products, design revisions, and value engineering.
Who we are looking for:
- An ambitious person with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrates leadership characteristics or potential
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficient with a basic skill in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of the food service industry is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of estimating is a plus, but not required