WEBSTAURANT HIRING EVENT
Friday 5/14/2021 - 10:00am to 3:30pm
Donald W. Reynolds Library - 1515 W. Main St, Durant OK
- Walk-in candidates welcomed
- Managers will be on site for interviewing
The weekend shift Order Picker is responsible for ensuring all small parcel orders are being shipped in a timely and accurate manner by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Relaying when stock is low or emptied and needing refilled
- Completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Utilizing various hand tools to successfully complete job duties
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so the that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Utilize the various technological devices that will allow for optimal production
- Meeting all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics expressed in expectations
- Working in a team environment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested the Manager
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be comfortable with heights up to 30 feet
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures in the facility
Position Starts at $17.00 per hour, with semiannual pay increases providing opportunity to make up to $23.00 per hour within 5 years.