Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on teamwork and safety to join our rapidly growing company as a part-time CDL A Driver.
This position would involve dropping full trailers at several of our regional Restaurant Store locations and hooking to empty trailers to bring back to our Lancaster distribution center. This is a part-time position driving Friday night into Saturday morning and Saturday night into Sunday mornings. 8-12 hours, with the possibility of more hours (as needed) during the week depending on the availability of the person filling this role to cover runs during the week, as needed.
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Job Details:
- Dedicated regional routes within a 100 mile radius
- Deliveries are drop and hook with occasional pick-ups
- Our trucks are model years 2016 - 2018 and receive regular service and maintenance
- Consistent hours
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Properly inspect tractor and trailer for any damage or unsafe operating conditions before use
- Transport trailers to our Restaurant store locations (drop and hook)
- Must follow all Clark Associates, Inc. safety rules and procedures
- Maintain driver logs in compliance with state and federal regulations
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must possess a valid CDL Class A license and have a safe driving record
- At least two years of CDL A driving experience
- CDL Hazmat Endorsement
- Must be able to communicate effectively with distribution center managers and delivery location staff
- Must be willing to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical
- Must have regular and predictable on-site attendance
Starting pay rate: $25.00/hr
- Plus yearly safe-driving bonus
Saturday Morning 1:00am-9:00am
Sunday Morning 6:00am-12:00pm