Due to constant growth within the company, the IT department at Clark Associates, Inc. is continually looking for intelligent and driven entry-level IT professionals searching for a position to cultivate and grow their skills at our Lititz, PA location. This position is not your run of the mill helpdesk position; our support team has their hands in all areas of the IT infrastructure, giving them a chance to grow their skills by working on a variety of tasks and taking on complex projects and additional responsibilities. We support all companies under the Clark umbrella, including The WebstaurantStore, the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide.
- Focus on supporting Apple products throughout the infrastructure, including MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and iPhones
- Support non-Apple devices as needed
- Work with existing support team and systems administrators to ensure every issue is fully addressed
- Respond to helpdesk calls and tickets and resolve them in a timely manner
- Properly document issues, licensing and equipment distribution
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, projects to support the IT infrastructure
- Setting up new equipment for new and existing users.
- Monitoring existing systems and escalating and working with other teams when there are issues to resolve them
- Ability to commute to our Lititz, PA office. Due to the hands-on nature of some tasks, this position is not fully remote.
- Experience supporting Apple devices in a Windows-based environment
- Strong understand of, and passion for, Apple devices
- Understanding of Active Directory, Windows OS, Mac OSX, Office 365, DNS, DHCP, LAN / WAN, and printers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Drive and initiative, the desire to constantly improve upon skillset and knowledge base
- Ability to multi-task and address tasks and issues in order of priority.
- Creativity in finding solutions to reoccurring issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate while working from home or in the office
- Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience supporting Apple devices in an enterprise Windows Active Directory environment
Do you desire to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up to date on current technologies? If you are motivated problem solver with a desire to grow your skills while supporting a fast-paced, growing company, this position may be for you!
Applicants must be able to commute to our Lititz, PA office. This position will require weekend shifts on a rotational basis. Work from home shifts are available.