We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Design Manager to lead a team of designers in collaboration with software engineers, marketing, and product owners to develop and lead the direction of a large ecommerce site.
As a Design Manager you will:
- Mentor and coach team members to deliver best user experience
- Implement design standards and ensure design is consistent across products
- Lead the team to work closely with product owners, business analysts, engineers, and other departments to define requirements and initiatives
- Recruit and interview designers to build a diverse team
- Partner with product owners to help define information architecture and tell the right stories
- Be an expert in UI, UX, or visual design
We’re looking for candidates with:
- A design background and strong foundation of UI standards + best practices with a portfolio demonstrating skills
- Great self-management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity with Git HTML/CSS
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Competitive pay + annual bonuses
- 401(K) with company match + profit sharing
- Paid Time Off + Maternity Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
Remote opportunities available in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
If you’re ready to lead a team, apply today by submitting a resume and examples of your work.