WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment e-commerce retailer. As a Assistant Photographer on our team, you’ll collaborate with other professionals that embody our core values: embracing the entrepreneurial spirit, displaying a passion for excellence, and always doing the right thing. You will serve the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide by being part of a team that creates meaningful product images that follow our brand standards. We carry 300,000+ unique products including large equipment, countertop appliances, dinnerware, textiles, consumables, and more!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Collaborate effectively with a team that includes the Studio Manager, Photographers, Assistant Photographers and Merchandise Coordinators on set.
· Is responsible for setting up, tearing down equipment and completing weekly studio reset.
· Participating in a weekly pre-production process and other essential meetings or brainstorming sessions.
· Operating with a big-picture perspective and using an understanding of business needs to prioritize tasks.
· Meeting weekly KPIs (key performance indicators).
· Help maintain the studio and equipment spaces with a strong awareness of equipment inventory.
· Supporting the photo teams as directed.
We’re looking for a team member who:
· Ability to work full time hours for this in-studio position.
· Has previous experience working in a photo studio.
· Working knowledge of DSLRs and strobe lighting.
· Has exceptional organizational skills.
· Embraces change, shows agility, and is comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
· Communicates effectively with multiple personality types both in person and through email.
· Demonstrates initiative and follows through.
· Finds a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs. and operate a pallet jack.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One and Microsoft Office is a plus.
· OSHA training a plus.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive compensation.
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs/gym reimbursements, and a 401k plan with a company match.
· Investment in your learning and education in professional and interpersonal skills.