WebstaurantStore.com - a Clark Associates company - the internet's largest restaurant supplier -- has an immediate opening for a Sr. Systems Engineer within our Web Systems Engineering Team. In this position, you'll assist in supporting the systems within our two production web server stacks, while enjoying a collaborative team work environment with room for growth and training provided when needed. If you're a smart, analytical and driven technology professional, who loves working with, and implementing, technology solutions, don't miss this chance to join our growing Systems Team!
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
• Access to a home router and modem.
• A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
• A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
• The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc. Work from home benefits include:
• The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
Nice to have skills:
In this position, you'll be:
WEBstaurantStore.com offers a very competitive salary and an exciting environment to work in. If you're ready to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up-to-date on current technologies, please submit your resume today!