Supply Chain & Quoting Analyst
Who we are…
Based in Lancaster, PA, Clark Associates has been a disruptive force in the Food Service industry for 50 years. As its newest division, Clark National Accounts has been charged with further expanding the reach of Clark's products and services through the strategic application of technology and innovation. Our team’s overarching goal is to provide creative and effective solutions to the unique needs and challenges of the chain restaurant sector of the industry. Our portfolio of corporate accounts includes many recognizable names such as Chick-fil-A, Subway, Arby’s and more.
What we offer…
- A competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental coverage, and 401k match
- Opportunities for growth
- An on-site fitness center with instructional classes
- A newly renovated employee cafe replenished daily with fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch options
- Professional development courses and a resource library
- Opportunities for community involvement, luncheons, and professional development
- Personalized training
- A dog friendly environment
- An engaged and vibrant team culture
- A focus on work/life balance
- Work from home opportunities
What we’re looking for from you…
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and the ability to develop actionable insights from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An ambition to learn and grow
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work effectively within a team framework, but also be able to work independently
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain patient, even under pressure
- Initiative and a desire to seek out avenues for both self-improvement and the improvement of our company
- Outside the box thinking
- A college education
What you’ll be doing day to day…
- Collecting and analyzing data as it pertains to supply chain operations.
- Monitoring, tracking, and forecasting product demand in order to ensure available stock regardless of seasonal or cyclical usage spikes.
- Developing and executing on projects geared toward enhancing account growth and sustained profitability.
- Strategically quoting competitive new smallwares bids received from potential prospects in order to secure new business while maintaining adequate margins.
- Working with the procurement, logistics and IT departments to enhance the levels of service we provide to our customers.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Researching product alternatives for existing accounts to enhance the profitability of each catalog while lending more consistency to our sourcing capabilities.
- Measuring supply chain performance and presenting findings to management.
*Cover Letter is Required