The Sales Manager with The Restaurant Store is responsible developing and maintaining an effective sales culture for a retail branch location. Under direction of the Branch Manager, the Sales Manager is responsible for accomplishing a variety of operational goals through effective day-to-day sales strategies that align with our merchandising, purchasing, and inventory teams to ensure customers are satisfied with their shopping experience.
DUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in retail sales management with a specific focus on restaurant supply and/or food and beverage services
- Associate’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proficiency with MS Office required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with CRM systems and project management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Service leadership approach with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 9 hours/day
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires occasional bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull medium weights, up to 50lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
May require occasional travel to other stores within the region