Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as a Material Handler.
- Safely pulling warehouse stock to fill customer orders as quickly and accurately as possible
- Consolidating and completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer
- Operating our shipping software to pull and bill out non-repack items
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as assigned
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Monday-Wednesday: 5AM-3PM
- Thursday: 6AM-2PM
- Friday: 7AM-11AM
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you're ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed, we'd love to discuss the 2nd Shift Order Packer position with you! Submit your resume and application online today. Sign on bonus will be paid after successful 30 days.